Sr Program Manager, Digital Marketing
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Sr Program Manager, Digital Marketing to join our Marketing department. This position will work closely with designers, writers, our social media team, clients, sales, and other internal and external strategic partners to create and execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Strategize, collaborate, plan, execute, measure, and provide insights on marketing campaigns for our B2B and B2C business lines.
- Effectively lead and project manage marketing campaigns and results to various internal departments and stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities for improvement and raise awareness of issues and effectively communicate to appropriate stakeholders.
- Develop digital marketing and lead conversion strategies and campaigns for B2B and B2C business with a strong focus on B2C.
- Create strategy to drive qualified traffic to ecommerce sites through various channels including email, web, social, paid and SEO.
- Develop and drive email communication strategy to drive lead generation, retention and revenue.
- Measure and report performance for marketing campaigns and projects and asse goals and ROI.
- Collaborate with internal and external strategic partners to create campaigns and asses new growth strategies.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create emails, landing pages to optimize the customer experience and generate leads.
- Utilize project planning, coordination, and communication to ensure cross-channel goals align with overall product and business objectives.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end user experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Evaluate new trends in the online and offline marketing space and new tools and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or in related field required.
- Minimum of 3to 5 years of professional marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Proven ability to manage projects and execute digital marketing campaigns across multiple departments.
- Strong experience in developing marketing strategy and executing campaigns across a wide array of channels (web, social, paid, SEO,, email, display, retargeting, etc.), driving engagement, lead generation and conversion while developing analytical insights to inform optimization.
- General knowledge of website analytics tools including Google Analytics.
- Experience with CRM and Hubspot a plus.
- Experience with budget allocation and management preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and experience with copy and content that tells a story and engages readers/viewers.
- Ability to maintain a professional, positive, and enthusiastic demeanor when communicating with internal or external clients and management.
- Strong attention to detail. Meticulous and analytical with the ability to deliver data-driven results, analysis, and application of findings.
- Comfortable working with external agencies and strategic partners, as well as building proficiency in-house.
- Entrepreneurial, self-starter who has a passion for marketing; able to navigate across organizational functions and engage with all levels of management.
The safety of our employees, both current and future, is ASH’s highest priority. At this time, most of our employees are working remotely due to the current COVID-19 pandemic. Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. Once ASH determines employees can return the office, candidates may be required to work in a local office. Limited visits to the office in person may be required. While onsite, social distancing and masks are required along with adherence to ASH’s Communicable Disease and Pandemic Policy.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Ability to drive and travel by air as needed. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
AmericanSpecialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.