Fitness Contract Services Rep
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Fitness Contract Services Representative to join our Fitness Network Management (FNM) department. This position will respond to fitness inquires via the telephone queue system to ensure efficient and effective resolution of fitness inquires with high quality customer service, and research and resolve issues related to fitness inquiries.
- Respond to and resolve fitness inquiries received via the Fitness Contract Services queue.
- Answers at least 75% of incoming calls in less than 30 seconds from fitness queue.
- Assists fitness centers with questions regarding network participation requirements, contractual issues, and high-level administrative problems.
- Forwards requests that require research on complex issues to Lead Fitness Contract Services Rep to achieve appropriate resolution.
- Captures fitness complaints and resolves or forwards to Fitness Contract Services Rep 2 or Lead Fitness Contract Services Rep for resolution when required.
- Captures fitness change information, documents and forwards as required to record changes in appropriate databases.
- Handles necessary administrative duties to properly support, document and resolve fitness inquires.
- Maintains confidentiality of fitness files, network participation data, fitness records/documents and all discussions relative to recruiting, contracting processes.
- Attends department and all-staff meetings to increase knowledge and foster teamwork.
- Provides assistance in educating, maintaining and satisfying the fitness networks.
- Provides educational phone orientations as requested by management, other departments, and health plan payors.
- Assists the fitness centers as needed, keeping retention of their ASH contract as a primary focus.
- Takes responsibility for contacting and assisting fitness centers regarding unique situations that occur.
- Reviews fitness related resignations received and delegated by Supervisor; calls to assist, educate, and retain the contract.
- Works with other departments as requested to assist with the common goal of maintaining the network.
- Acts as a fitness advocate within the company; takes responsibility for making sure that escalated issues are handled with the care needed to maintain relations within the network.
- Associate degree or equivalent preferred. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum two years of progressive experience performing customer service duties. Managed care or health care experience preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office with experience in word processing and spreadsheet applications.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Ability to travel within the facility. Capable of using a telephone and computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Usual office setting.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.