Self-Services Content Editor (Remote)
American Specialty Health Incorporated is seeking a Content Writer-Editor to join our Self-Service Programs department. This position will be responsible for developing and editing content for ASH Self-Service features and programs.
Remote Worker Considerations
Candidates who are selected for this position will be trained remotely and must be able to work from home in a designated work area with company-provided technology equipment. This remote/WFH position requires you have a stable connection to your Internet Service Provider with the ability to participate by video in online meetings over a reliable and consistent network (minimum internet download of 50 Mbps and 10 Mbps upload speed).
American Specialty Health complies with state and federal wage and hour laws and compensation depends upon candidate’s qualifications, education, skill set, years of experience, and internal equity. $45,000 to $50,000.00 Full Time Annual Salary Range.
- Researches, writes, edits, and proofreads customer service-related content.
- Participates in concept development, project planning, and project tracking as assigned.
- Delivers timely, accurate, high-quality deliverables.
- Communicates status of tasks proactively and in a timely manner.
- Attends all meetings as requested.
- Helps develop processes and establish best practices.
- Identifies opportunities to improve and streamline processes.
- Creates and updates process documentation as requested
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English, or a related field. If equivalent experience, high school diploma required.
- Minimum of 3 years of research, writing, and editing experience.
- Proven ability to write well-constructed, consumer-targeted content; writing samples a plus.
- Experience working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Understanding of ASH products preferred.
- Familiarity with Natural Language Processing, Chatbots, Artificial Intelligence, and/or Machine Learning helpful.
- Proficiency in Microsoft (or equivalent) programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; experience with SharePoint helpful.
- Experience working with or in support of customer service preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written communication, with demonstrated knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence construction.
- Strong sense of curiosity and high comfort level with new information and changing processes.
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner and establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to display excellent customer service to meet the needs and expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Excellent listening and interpersonal communication skills to identify critical core competencies based on success factors and organizational environment.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time.
- Demonstrated accuracy and productivity in a changing environment with constant interruptions.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze information, problems, issues, situations and procedures to develop effective solutions.
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality in all matters.
Primarily sedentary, able to sit for long periods of time.
Ability to speak, see, and hear other personnel and/or objects. Ability to communicate both in verbal and written form. Capable of using a computer keyboard. Ability to lift up to 10 lbs.
Work-from-home (WFH) environment.
American Specialty Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact our Human Resources Department at (800) 848-3555 x6702.
ASH will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company’s legal duty to furnish information.