ServiceNow Testing and Training Engineer | Req#2838
ActioNet has an open opportunity for a Senior ServiceNow Administrator/Developer. ActioNet is an IT service provider and solutions integrator headquartered in Vienna, VA that works with the Federal Government and Department of Defense.
It is simple. We are passionate about the inspirational missions of our customers and we entrust our employees and teams to deliver exceptional performance to enable the safety, security, health and well-being of our nation.
- Work with ServiceNow project manager, developers & administrators to develop manual & automated testing solutions for continuous enhancement & integration of ServiceNow platform and IT Service Management applications.
- Implement ServiceNow Automated Test Framework & other test tools to verify/validate continuous release of ServiceNow major, minor enhancement & maintenance releases.
- Develop, document, implement & maintain test suites & scripts for new & existing ServiceNow features based on stories & acceptance criteria.
- Communicate test goals, priorities, plans, schedule, status, & results across organization.
- Document & report ServiceNow testing, verification & validation status & results including details of errors, non-conformances, recommended remediation & corrective actions.
- Participate in Agile release planning for new ServiceNow feature & platform functionality, defect fixes, & platform optimization.
- Lead early access testing & user acceptance testing with ServiceNow platform & ITSM stakeholders.
- Ensure testing conclusions, recommendations & sign-off are supported by test results & necessary exceptions or deviations from requirements are documented.
- Develop, document, implement & maintain ServiceNow Platform & ITSM training user guide.
- Design and lead ServiceNow Platform & ITSM live web-based training.
- Perform other duties as required.
Required Job Experience:
- At least 3 years of experience defining, designing, developing, implementing, maintaining & improving ServiceNow application testing, verification, & validation using automated, ad-hoc, and manual methods.
- At least 3 years of experience with design, development, documentation & delivery of ServiceNow user training.
- Demonstrate ability to develop Agile automated, ad-hoc, and manual test suites & scripts based on requirements & design that ensure formal verification & validation of access, feature, function, usability, performance, load, integration, interoperability & regression requirements.
- Demonstrate experience with defect management & tracking tools.
- Demonstrate ability to document & report on Agile testing status, pass/fail, & description of deviations & non-conformances of software & platform.
- Demonstrate ability to identify errors, & failures through error log & message file analysis.
- Demonstrate project management, communication, & documentation skills to organize successful complete user acceptance testing.
- Demonstrate ability to design, development, documentation & deliver ServiceNow user training.
- Based on demonstrated skills & abilities to perform required responsibilities.
- Public Trust
What's in It For You?
As an ActioNeter, you get to be part of exceptional team and a corporate culture that nurtures mutual success for our customers, employees and our communities. We give you the tools to be successful; all you need to do is bring your best ideas, your energy and a desire to develop your skills, experience and career.
Are you ready to make a difference?
ActioNet is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.