CDW Channel Account Manager - Lenovo
As a member of the Global Channel Sales organization, the CDW Channel Account Manager – Lenovo will own the sales growth strategy for CDW, and specifically for our Lenovo business with CDW. The candidate will own all aspects of the business relationship, and driving executive alignment and engagement at CDW and the Lenovo CDW team.
- Develop and execute CDW go to market strategy with a focus on growing Net New License sales with Lenovo:
- Build and manage executive relationships with targeted CDW Sales, Business Development & Services teams.
- Understand CDW and Lenovo InfoSec and Services strategy, identifying areas of alignment.
- Collaborate with cross functional departments at Absolute and partner to structure compelling InfoSec go-to-market initiatives that align with corporate objectives
- Develop segment specific relationships and sales programs with CDW Account Managers and Sales Managers within targeted verticals.
- Coordinate sales efforts between Absolute, Lenovo and CDW sales teams to achieve assigned sales goals and growth targets:
- Develop strategies to capitalize on Absolute Lenovo relationships and drive attach to Lenovo client hardware sales at CDW.
- Build relationships with CDW’s Lenovo channel teams to develop joint incremental sales opportunities and solution driven joint go to market plans.
- Increase Absolute brand awareness and preference amongst CDW sellers. To include joint customer events, floor days, sales trainings, team huddles, sales management engagement in partnership with Lenovo.
- Provide pre-sales assistance to CDW and Absolute account managers, responding to sales requests and inquiries in a timely manner.
- Manage deal registration validation and payment with partner.
- Support Absolute Channel Marketing to build and execute compelling awareness and demand generation programs, optimizing quarterly MDF spend.
- Prepare and communicate monthly/quarterly partner status reports, and weekly pipeline reports to present current state and future endeavors to Absolute and partner management
- Travel in North America (50%)
What You’ll Need:
- 4 year college degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT, InfoSec and/or PC business.
- At least 5+ years of experience working with or for CDW, either in a direct sales or channel sales capacity.
- Previous experience working with or for Lenovo in a channel capacity.
- Strong business acumen and able to build executive level business relationships to drive initiatives with channel partners.
- Ability to take on and manage projects based on requirements of Absolute’s developing business.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level; Programming knowledge not required.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills, with focus on creative problem solving.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow-through.
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.