Instructional Content Developer
Who are you?
As an Instructional Content Developer at Absolute, you are detailed-oriented with an aptitude for explaining complex technical information in a clear and concise manner. You are passionate about enabling customers to succeed, and are energized to collaborate with team members to achieve a common goal.
- Quickly and fully understand complex technical facts and concepts and present it in a clear and meaningful manner.
- Create learning content for videos, webinars, guides, job aids, presentations, and/or newsletters.
- Collaborate with other Absolute teams (including Product Management, Customer Success, Professional Services, etc.) in developing and maintaining instructional materials
- Align the maintenance and development of instructional materials with product releases and UI changes
- Maintain our Learning Hub, an HTML site that houses the instructional assets
- Rapidly create publication-quality materials
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years experience developing technical learning content
- 1+ years working for a software company that follows the agile development method
- Proven proficiency developing video and/or eLearning content
- Experience with TechSmith Camtasia, Articulate Storyline, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Bonus if you also have experience with any of the these: graphic design, HTML, animations
You possess these qualities:
- Comfortably manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Positive attitude
- Collaborative by nature
Why Works For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.