Senior DevOps Engineer
Join Absolute’s Cloud Engineering team and be part of our new core observability and cloud initiatives. Our team is building the foundation for the next generation of the company services on top of Kubernetes. This is a global high throughput set of services that process data for hundreds of millions of devices per day. Be part of architecting the core application stack for throughput and resilience at Absolute.
Do you have a passion for our core mission:
- Drive observability and resilient service engineering across the organization. Be instrumental and a guiding force for metrics, logging and tracing.
- Solve challenges of scalability and efficiency at scale in cloud environments.
- Automate all the things! Be passionate about automation, from infrastructure-as-code through to continuous integration and deployments
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Design and implement application deployment and configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management;
- Maintain and improve CI and deployment automation pipelines.
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology architecture.
- Drawing from previous experience evangelize the principles of container-based application design and lead the adoption of cloud-native technology solutions.
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in a scalable development environment;
- Comprehensive experience in architecting and developing applications in Kubernetes;
- Comprehensive experience in developing and promoting tools that simplify the build process and CI/CD pipeline;
- Experience in integrating CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, BlackDuck, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, AWS is a plus;
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.