MSP Channel Account Manager
As a member of the Global Channel Sales organization, the Channel Account Manager will own the sales growth strategy and go-to-market elements of our Managed Service Provider (MSP) partners. The candidate will own all aspects of the business relationships, driving recruitment, enablement and executive alignment.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Own definition and execution of MSP strategic plan
- Understand MSP and MSSP market dynamics and determine areas of focus
- Collaborate with cross functional departments at Absolute to structure compelling go-to-market initiative that aligns with corporate objectives
- Support global MSP partner recruitment and enablement efforts
- Identification and qualification of potential MSP partners
- Manage contract negotiation and onboarding of targeted MSPs
- Develop and implement partner business plans and go-to-market strategies to ensure revenue growth objectives are achieved
- Develop relationships and evangelize Absolute solutions with MSP sales and services teams
- Provide pre-sales assistance to MSP via phone, email and/or in person, responding to sales requests and inquiries in a timely manner
- Collaborate with Absolute Product Management to assess product enhancements to support MSP market requirements.
- Collaborate with Absolute Channel Marketing team to build and execute compelling awareness and demand generation programs to create new sales opportunities
- Manage and coordinate marketing plans each fiscal half
- Assist in enhancement of Partner Portal to support MSPs
- Manage quarterly MDF budget
- Recommend and participate in industry events that support MSP program objectives.
- Assist in definition of demand generation programs.
- Prepare and communicate monthly/quarterly partner status reports, and weekly pipeline reports to present current state, future endeavors, and general information to Absolute and MSP management
- Travel in North America (50%)
What You’ll Need:
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
- At least 10+ years of experience in IT, InfoSec and/or PC business.
- At least 5+ years of direct sales or channel sales experience in a dynamic sales environment.
- Ability to take on and manage projects based on requirements of Absolute’s developing business.
- Previous experience working with or for Managed Service Providers is required
- Previous experience working with or for Tier 1 hardware manufacturers, such as Dell, HP, Lenovo, etc.
- Proven history of being able to work independently and with cross-functional teams to achieve company and departmental objectives.
- Strong business acumen and able to build executive level business relationships to drive initiatives with channel partners.
- Ability to discuss technical software capabilities and features at a functional level; Programming knowledge not required.
- Ability to analyze metrics and articulate findings.
- Good balance of strategic and tactical skills, with focus on creative problem solving.
- Ability to excel in a team environment which emphasizes total cooperation and mutual respect.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in order to present to all audiences.
- Attention to detail with the ability to follow-through.
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.Absolute is an equal opportunity employer