Channel Account Manager - Softcat
Please note, candidates should be based in Marlow, London or Manchester.
Absolute's EMEA team is looking for a Channel Account Manager to help in our sales efforts. The Channel Account Manager is to work with external and internal sales representatives to drive sales of Absolute in line with the SoftCat messaging and to set meetings for colleagues to attend on-site or online with prospects, the role is to create new logo opportunities and expand within current customers.
- Interfaces with SoftCat sales team members and prospects daily via telephone and email to identify and generate new opportunities through ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service and business growth.
- Expand current attaches across customer estates.
- Mapping of accounts, identifying IT decision makers and setting up appointments for SoftCat and Absolute to jointly or individually present to.
- Qualifies leads, including detailed need analysis, product overview, and potential solution fit.
- Keeps detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities in Absolute customer contact database. Schedules follow up activities as needed.
- Drive the quote process with the SoftCat sales team using SoftCat quoting tools.
- Building pipeline for Absolute and SoftCat.
- Plans and prioritizes personal sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving sales targets.
- Organizes and executes specialized projects such as call-out campaigns, data updates, and creating presentations.
- Travel required between sites for focus days and training.
Education, Experience, and Skills:
- Must be able to take on, and manage, projects based on requirements of Absolute and SoftCat.
- Previous experience of working in a high-tech company in an Inside sales/telesales/Business. Development position.
- Expected experience in IT and/or PC business would be 2+ years.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook and a clear focus on high quality and business profit.
- Proven history of analysing situations, employing creative and effective decision making to solve problems/achieve results.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to follow-through.
- Able to work well with a team and support others as well as working independently when required.
- Able to close business while achieving a high level of customer satisfaction.
Why Work For Us:
Absolute empowers more than 12,000 customers worldwide to protect devices, data, applications and users against theft or attack—both on and off the corporate network. With the industry’s only tamper-proof endpoint visibility and control solution, Absolute allows IT to enforce asset management, security hygiene, and data compliance for today’s remote digital workforces. Patented Absolute Persistence™ is embedded in the firmware of Dell, HP, Lenovo, and 22 other manufacturers’ devices for vendor-agnostic coverage, tamper-proof resilience, and ease of deployment.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.