Order Management Administrator
- Fulfill software license orders via in-house license management system
- As a security company the essential task of assigning orders to the proper customer accounts in ERP system.
- Follow stated department Service Level Agreements for order fulfillment.
- Respond to requests from internal and external customers in a helpful and outgoing manner to offer a positive resolution to requests regardless of processes and policies that may inhibit a solution. In the event of experiences that are difficult to resolve, seek help and escalation from Team Lead or Director of Order Management.
- Maintain and keep current business process documents for customers on the Order Management Sharepoint Intranet Site.
- To actively participate, train, and become proficient in executing new order management processes as they arise. Our business evolves as our customer needs react to customer requirements.
- To know that Order Management is a team sport. It is essential to help your team mates and provide support at all levels to ensure the department meets our objectives. This can include helping to train or contribute thoughts and new ways of doing our tasks.
- Take on other projects or tasks as required by the department
- Periodic overtime may be required in order to meet deadlines or accommodate time zone differences
- Manual Order Entry. Required to convert orders sent by Trading Partners in email, PDF, spreadsheet or other formats into templated reports to upload into the Order Management system for booking.
- Correctly assigning orders to the correct customer accounts in Netsuite in order to provision licenses for the use of the customer. This needs to be done same day as order received, unless there are issues with assignment.
- [ ] Invoicing of all orders approved and ready for invoicing.
- Credit notes on orders as required.
- Order moves for either incorrectly assigned orders or as instructed by Sales.
- Ensure orders approve match the correct Service Start date. Take actions to correct research and seek assistance from inter departments if needed.
- Troubleshoot issues such as order loading errors, approval of orders due to technicalities of accounts not yet set up, and any other issues that can result in delays to order approval.
- Coverage during team member absences whether that be due to unforeseen unavailability or planned vacation.
- Prepared to work extra hours at month ends, quarter ends, or when special circumstances arise impacting company booking requirements or customer satisfaction related scenarios.
- Be proficient in Order Management transactions such as Order Loading, Order Approval, Account Assignment, Credit notes, Buyback, Annual Payment, scenarios.
- Sku Registration. Manage the task of registering sku's with Trading Partners when quotes are approved. Same day registration is required unless there are issues. Required to audit quotes for accuracy to ensure they comply with Trading Partner and internal Absolute requirements.
- Assist with Sku Management if required if there are issues with successfully booking an order.
- Follow up with Trading Partners if missing end user information is required to book orders.
- Collaborate with the Global Sales Operations when required to get account set up or revised.
- Work on Consumer reporting as assigned.
- Work on Commercial reporting as assigned as related to invoicing that may be monthly, quarterly, or semi-annually.
- Work with inter-company departments such as Channel or Sales in resolving issues, even if beyond the scope of outlined tasks. To always provide as much subject matter expertise when issues arise that cause issues with booking orders.
- Attend Order Management or other internal department meetings to be updatedwith information needed to complete current or new tasks or help resolve issues.
- Resend software license fulfillments
- Utilize the Helpdesk Process to resolve Order Management System Issues.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel