Field Marketing Manager – Secure Access
Absolute is seeking an outgoing and creative Field Marketing Manager to craft and execute account-based marketing (ABM) strategies that raise awareness of Absolute, build momentum in the channel, generate sales leads, and deliver pipeline to meet revenue goals. This person will be a key member of the marketing team, but also work deep in the sales trenches to understand the needs of our most strategic customers/prospects. This role will work closely with sales, marketing, business development and sales leadership to build plans and deliver results.
The Field Marketing Manager is an execution focused team-player, who is able to think strategically and manage tactical detail, is both creative and analytical, and can thrive in a fast paced environment. This position supports our Secure Access selling team in North America and is preferably central region based.
Conceptualize, develop and execute compelling pipeline generating Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs to be coordinated through the regional sales teams and create custom packages for specific accounts throughout the region.
- Build a data-driven integrated field marketing plan with channel, campaign, and event marketing teams.
- Own and execute the regional marketing plans in partnership with the territory teams.
- Execute and manage field events (regional one-day events, tradeshows, conferences, etc.), including logistics, budgeting, content development, scheduling, creative themes and social media strategies
- Investigate and identify events and conferences targeted to the Secure Access target market in partnership with the territory team.
- Ability to engage with Channel teams to develop an integrated marketing program is essential.
- Ensure event goals and lead acquisition strategies are aligned with sales objectives and messaging and graphics are consistent with Absolute brand.
- Track event results and metrics to measure success and investment, optimizing event strategies as needed.
- Coordinate and execute pre and post-event communications to target audience.
- Work with marketing and sales operations to ensure leads are properly entered, routed & adjucicated in a timely manner.
Success Measured by:
- Achievement of pipeline targets, program results, revenue contributions
- New logo wins as a direct result of field activities
- Sales, marketing leadership feedback
- 5 -7 years of IT marketing experience with focus on driving execution of events
- Account-Based Marketing (ABM) experience is a plus
- Channel & Alliance Marketing background in addition to field marketing
- Proven track record of successfully partnering with sales, marketing and business development on execution of events and programs
- Detail-oriented with exceptional program and project management skills
- Hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, process, and reporting: SFDC, Marketo, Hubspot, Outreach, etc.
- Experience working with multiple territories, priorities, and projects simultaneously
- Understanding of Cloud based security, networking industry and/or ISV partner marketing preferred
- A minimum of 33% travel required to support activities
Why Work For Us:
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose- CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny –IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system – embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World’s Most Trusted Security Company.
Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it’s our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people’s devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world- class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers’ data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few.
Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees – fueling our employee’s creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable – Forbes noticed us too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our ‘Take What You Need’ vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.comor visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.