Account Executive, Enterprise (Japan)
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a seasoned Enterprise Account Executive to join our team reporting directly to the Managing Director of Japan. This is a great opportunity to be part of our rapidly growing Sales and Channel team in Japan and play a critical role in developing Absolute’s presence and success in the SaaS security market in the region.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for driving significant revenue growth from new and existing accounts in Japan. The Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for managing direct high-touch sales and working closely with partners to drive new leads, pipeline and closed business.
In order to come up to speed quickly in this position it is important that you have 5+ years of sales experience with an enterprise software company, preferably in the networking, security or mobility markets. You must be passionate about selling a technology product and be able to communicate the value proposition to audiences of varying levels of technical understanding.
Additional Responsibilities Will Include:
- Proven track record of sales success within the enterprise software industry including over quota performance and revenue growth.
- Developing and executing sales strategy to achieve revenue and organizational goals.
- Direct high-touch direct sales experience to enterprise or government accounts such as manufacturing, utilities, finance, and local/federal governments.
- Follow up and qualification of direct, channel and marketing generated leads.
- Creating new leads directly or in conjunction with channel partners.
- Providing accurate regular forecast, pipelines and sales activity update reports.
- Executing a high level of daily activity and sales operations.
- Working with channel partners to create leads and close joint business.
- Renewals Management includes direct ownership of portfolio of customer accounts with responsibility for securing successful renewals, measured by gross retention rate.
Examples Of Desirable Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Consistent record over-achieving booking targets
- 5+ years in Software/SaaS/Security Sales experience to enterprise or government accounts.
- Understanding of cloud security is highly preferred
- Experience working in a high growth / start-up style environment
- Self-starter, creative and multi-tasking characteristics a strength
- Ability to travel 35% of the time in the future (currently working from home)
- Technical competence strongly preferred
- Native Japanese and good English language skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.