Agile Program Manager
As the Agile Program Manager, you will be responsible for fostering teamwork within your Scrum teams while overseeing, managing, and curating Agile initiatives.
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Lead the team planning and execution, including tracking of dependencies, issue escalation and resolution
- Lead Scrum teams in their adherence to Agile values and practices
- Communication of progress, issues, and risks with team members in Vancouver, Canada.
- Commitment to continuous improvement of the product innovation & development processes with the goal of delighting our customers
- Drive collaboration between Product and External teams
- Drive understanding of the Product use cases, user stories and requirements
- Contribute to product roadmap, prioritization, technical risk assessment and response plans
- Ensure change management methods are followed
- Drive activities that lead to high quality releases delivered on time
- Support the Program Management team with hiring and skills development
What You’ll Need:
- Outstanding communication skills – facilitation, conflict resolution, knowing the right medium
- Expert verbal and written English and Vietnamese language skills
- Solid foundational technical education - Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated expertise in project and program management knowledge/skills
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Experience in project/program, business analysis or equivalent
- Experience within a mature Agile organization, with expert understanding of Scrum
- Servant leadership style and values coaching for performance
- Intrinsically motivated with a high level of ownership for team results
- PMP certification an asset, but not required
- SAFe, LeSS or DaD certification or experience
Why Work For Us:
Absolute is the new standard for endpoint visibility and control, delivering self-healing endpoint security, always-connected IT asset management, and continuous data visibility—both on and off the network. Unlike other endpoint security agent solutions that can be corrupted, compromised or deleted, Absolute can self-heal itself and other critical applications through our patented Persistence technology that is embedded in the firmware of over 1 billion endpoints. No other security company can make this claim.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Austin, Texas, Reading, UK and Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are a collaborative and innovative place to make your mark in the world of security. Our agile, high energy culture rewards top performance and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We celebrate our wins in our large common areas where we hold engineering hackathons, end of quarter celebrations, and monthly socials. We believe in a good work / life balance which is reflected in our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.