Senior DevOps Engineer
Join Absolute’s Cloud Engineering team and be part of our new core observability and cloud initiatives. Our team is building the foundation for the next generation of the company services on top of Kubernetes. This is a global high throughput set of services that process data for hundreds of millions of devices per day. Be part of architecting the core application stack for throughput and resilience at Absolute.
Do you have a passion for our core mission:
- Drive observability and resilient service engineering across the organization. Be instrumental and a guiding force for metrics, logging and tracing.
- Solve challenges of scalability and efficiency at scale in cloud environments.
- Automate all the things! Be passionate about automation, from infrastructure-as-code through to continuous integration and deployments
Accountabilities Will Include:
- Design and implement application deployment and configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management
- Maintain and improve CI and deployment automation pipelines.
- Contribute to the evolution of the technology architecture.
- Drawing from previous experience evangelize the principles of container-based application design and lead the adoption of cloud-native technology solutions.
What You'll Need:
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in a scalable development environment.
- Comprehensive experience in architecting and developing applications in Kubernetes.
- Comprehensive experience in developing and promoting tools that simplify the build process and CI/CD pipeline.
- Experience in integrating CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, BlackDuck, etc.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and cloud services, AWS is a plus.
Why work for us?
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.