Commercial Operations Analyst
One Team | One Number
Absolute is looking for a stellar Commercial Operations Analyst to join our fast-growing Commercial Operations team in North America.
Preference will be given to candidates based in one of our major North American offices (Vancouver, BC, San Jose, CA, Austin, TX, Seattle, WA), but we will also consider remote candidates across North America.
Absolute is a global cyber-security technology company. We help organizations recover and resume normal operations in the face of security breaches. Absolute envisions a world where security and IT professionals always retain control over their devices and data. We’re the first and only company to offer uncompromised visibility and near real-time remediation of security breaches at the source.
We are looking for a highly motivated Commercial Operations Analyst to join our organization. The primary focus of this position will be to help address the needs of a diverse set of internal corporate customers and increase the effectiveness and productivity of our teams. The right person for this job has a team player approach, the ability to work across departments with disparate needs and excels at problem solving through critical analysis and is challenged by process review and continuous improvement. Importantly, the Commercial Operations Analyst will play a key role in the overall organization around document management, document templatization, order management and pricing. Recognizing that this is a junior level position, this is an opportunity to gain valuable mentorship.
- Maintain high levels of quote approval throughput and accuracy, including the adherence to turn-around time SLAs.
- Understand active deals and apply appropriate guidance for deals on a case-by-case basis.
- Manage data entry, compliance, and accuracy of item set up forms.
- Prepare and sort documents for data entry and contract lifecycle management.
- Communicate effectively with other departments such as procurement, sales, legal, finance, marketing about new processes and procedures.
- Focus on outstanding customer experience and data completion and integrity.
- Process and invoice orders in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Order moves for either incorrectly assigned orders or as instructed by Sales.
- Troubleshoot issues such as order loading errors, approval of orders due to technicalities of accounts not yet set up, and any other issues that can result in delays to order approval.
- Become proficient in Order Management transactions such as Order Loading, Order Approval, Account Assignment, Credit notes, Buyback, Annual Payment, scenarios.
- SKU Registration. Manage the task of registering SKU's with Trading Partners when quotes are approved. Same day registration is required unless there are issues. Required to audit quotes for accuracy to ensure they comply with Trading Partner and internal Absolute requirements.
- Assist with SKU Management and account setup
- 0-2 years business experience preferred (ideally in a tech environment)
- Experience and comfort with typical business software (i.e. Excel, Word, Salesforce, etc.)
- Ability to work independently in fast paced environment
- Strong communication, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively prioritize and operate on tight deadlines
- Willingness and flexibility to learn and to roll up your sleeves and help the team
- A strong sense of ownership, willing to jump in and do whatever needs to be done in an enthusiastic, proactive, and resourceful manner, and a strong work ethic with a high degree of accountability and organization
- An open and curious mind about an evolving industry
- A sense of humor
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era.
So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.