Customer Success Engineer
As a Customer Success Engineer (CSE) you are a high-energy, experienced professional helping to drive solution adoption into our existing customer base. You will be the Absolute product expert who is customer-oriented with a strategic mind.
You are highly organized with excellent interpersonal skills, a passion to demonstrate value in Absolute technology with a customer-first approach.
As the CSE, you will be working closely with the Absolute Customer Success Managers, you must be a team player that strives to develop win-win situations for customers and colleagues.
- Be the Absolute Subject Matter Expert in technical enablement sessions in individual customer meetings focused on specific outcomes.
- Build technical champions inside Customer Success managed accounts.
- Position technical solutions that provide real business value.
- Work cross functionally with Product, Engineering and Support teams to build best practices for adopting all Absolute products including Secure Access (previously known as NetMotion), Visibility, Control and Resilience.
- Develop reusable technical enablement content including best practice guides and technical presentations, etc.
- Collaborate with the Learning and Enablement team to build “How to” technical enablement sessions to Absolute customers
- Deliver internal enablement to Customer Success Managers to help them drive technology adoption at scale through training and building adoption playbooks.
- Together with the Customer Success Managers, identify trends in Customer Scorecard health data to identify gaps in technology adoption and help close those gaps by building a plan to action.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years experience in a customer facing, technical role
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Must be exceptionally comfortable and capable when speaking to a wide spectrum of internal and external professionals, from executive to junior level from IT and Security managers to CIOs
- Understand data-in-transit security, including TLS, IPsec, VPNs, PKI, and certificate management
- Good understanding data-in-transit security, including TLS, IPsec, VPNs, PKI, and certificate management
- Strong understanding of Windows, macOS, and Linux operating systems, including network stacks
- Can troubleshoot complex network environments to support evaluations on customers’ premise or with the Absolute cloud
- Experience with CRM tools (i.e., Salesforce, Gainsight)
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AV, EDR, Incident Response, Forensics, or other endpoint or network security tools
- Security (CISSP, GIAC, CompTIA Security+, etc) or networking (CCNA, CompTIA Network+, etc) certifications
- Experience in IT or Security operations
Why Work For Us:
You’re resilient and passionate about securing the Work from Anywhere era. So are we.
We’re in search of the best and the brightest – everyone from innovators, sellers and marketers to financers, operators and especially customer relationship managers – we’re looking for top tier talent to help us shape the next decade of security, drive innovation that enables customers with truly disruptive solutions and are dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in Victoria – BC, Seattle – WA, San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny – IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City – Vietnam, Absolute Software (NASDAQ: ABST) (TSX: ABST) accelerates customers’ shift to work-from-anywhere through the industry’s first self-healing Zero Trust platform, ensuring maximum security and uncompromised productivity. Only Absolute is embedded in more than half a billion devices, offering a permanent digital connection that intelligently and dynamically applies visibility, control and self-healing capabilities to endpoints, applications, and network access to ensure their cyber resilience tailored for distributed workforces.
Our vision is to be the world’s most trusted security company – and to empower end users to connect securely and from anywhere, to all the applications they need to collaborate and get their work done, without interruptions and with an optimal network experience. Absolute currently serves approximately 16,000 customers with more than 13 million activated endpoints globally. G2 recognized Absolute as a Leader in the Winter 2022 Endpoint Management and Zero Trust Networking Grid Reports, reflecting our continued customer satisfaction across product lines. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.