We are open to candidates based in Vancouver, BC or Austin, Texas.
Does it make the car go faster? You tell us.
We are looking for a data ninja with a SaaS and marketing background to join our Revenue Operations team. You will be a critical business partner to our Marketing, Channel, Sales, and Executive teams. Your analysis, reporting, and data-driven insights will help us optimize programs, make investment decisions, and drive operational efficiencies.
- Supporting the analytics-related needs of the global marketing and revenue operation teams, providing insights that allow business owners to optimize program performance
- Owning and maintaining core marketing and sales KPI dashboards in Salesforce, Google Analytics, Tableau, and Clari
- Translating raw data into easily understandable findings, including preparation of weekly performance decks and executive team QBRs
- Maintaining marketing attribution models to ensure reliable reporting and forecasting at a campaign, channel, and tactic level
- Analyzing revenue forecasts and providing insights on opportunities and risks
- Assessing the effectiveness and accuracy of data sources and data gathering techniques
- Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets
- Economic modeling of programs and investments
- Using predictive modeling to increase and optimize customer experiences, revenue generation, ad targeting, and other business outcomes
- Coordinating with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes
- Developing processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy
What You Will Need:
- 4+ years of professional work experience in data analysis
- Ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into meaningful business intelligence
- Solid understanding of pipeline marketing, web metrics, and digital analytics
- Knowledge of relational databases with advanced capabilities in digging into data in various stages of readiness using SQL (ANSI) and/or Python
- Advanced ability to communicate observations and action from the data with visualization applications (Tableau, Clari)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, macros, vlookups)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce (reports, dashboards)
- Experience with related marketing technology stack
- Proven self-starter with top notch presentation and communication skills
- Strong and proven problem-solving skills
- Experience in B2B & SaaS technology environments
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to see the full picture and understanding the up and downstream impact of results and recommendations
- Complex problem-solving skills, visual and verbal data storytelling abilities
- Collaborating with stakeholders at all levels
- Remaining calm and focused in the face of multiple competing priorities
- Experience with marketing automation and attribution platforms
- Familiarity with SiriusDecisions marketing frameworks and methodologies
- Experience working with and creating data architectures
Why Work For Us:
Headquartered in Vancouver, Canada with international offices in San Jose - CA, Boulder - CO, Ankeny –IA, Austin - TX, Reading - UK and Ho Chi Minh City - Vietnam, Absolute serves as the benchmark for Endpoint Resilience, ensuring connectivity, visibility and control, independent of the operating system – embedded in more than a billion endpoints, we empower devices to recover automatically from any state to a secure operational state without user intervention. Our unique value supports our aspirational journey - to become the World’s Most Trusted Security Company. Nothing short of bold, and nothing less than achievable for this team. Whether it’s our commitment to the cybersecurity industry, our customers, or to one another, we are relentless about protecting people’s devices and the sensitive information found on them. And those common goals foster a work environment where collaboration, big ideas and world-class execution are rewarded with success through our mantra of One Team | One Number. At Absolute, we incorporate the ideals of Resilience in all we do to safeguard our customers’ data and information, so they can focus on saving lives, fighting fraud, moving markets and protecting passengers, to name a few. Our innovation journey has blossomed from within, so we foster that mindset by investing in our employees – fueling our employee’s creative expression, and resulting in our own cyber capabilities. Our momentum is palpable – Forbes noticed too and recognized Absolute as one of the top-10 cybersecurity companies to watch in 2019 and 2020. The New Reality of Remote Work and Distance Learning has further connected our teams and our passion to drive to solve our customers challenges. We pride ourselves on our agile, high energy culture that rewards exceptional achievements and the contributions of those passionate about our collective growth and success. We also respect the need for downtime and believe in a sound work / life balance, reflected in our ‘Take What You Need’ vacation policy and our annual employee retreat where it’s all about friends and family. To learn more about Absolute, visit our website at www.absolute.com or visit our YouTube channel.
Absolute is an equal opportunity employer.