Night Porter - Janitorial
NORTHWEST CENTER IS HIRING!
As a Night Porter you will be responsible for providing building support in addition to that provided by the janitorial. In this role you will act as the site representative for Northwest Center during hours when the buildings are open & regular janitorial staff are off, documenting work requested by tenant agency and reporting it to your Supervisor.
Schedule: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-11:00pm
Wage: $17.00 per hour
APPLY NOW TO JOIN THIS DYNAMIC TEAM!
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and Northwest Center safety policies
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively and diplomatically with contract site personnel
- Demonstrated ability to work in cooperation with team members, staff, and customers
- Speech, hearing and sight are essential to the job
- Ability to stand and walk for at least 8 hrs per day
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.