Physical/Occupational Therapist - Infant Feeding - Full or Part Time
Be a part of a growing team! Northwest Center Kids is looking for a dynamic and creative Pediatric Occupational Therapist or Pediatric Physical Therapist with experience in infant and toddler feeding therapy to work full or part time in our Early Intervention Program. We have been working closely with local hospitals for many years and since December 2015 we have met children and families in Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) to support a smooth transition home.
We serve children aged 0-3 years throughout Seattle in their homes and community settings. The position can be based out of our South Park or Fremont offices in Seattle. We have a diverse caseload of babies, toddlers and children seen for assessment, evaluation and direct therapy at home, childcares and in community settings.
Location: South Park or Fremont
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
• Master’s Degree or above in Occupational Therapy or Physical Therapy or equivalent
• Licensed in the State of Washington
• Two years’ experience working in pediatrics
• Early intervention or working a caseload including clients aged birth to three years
• Knowledge and experience of working with infants and toddler feeding
• Committed to working in a dynamic multi-disciplinary team
• Must provide own car and transportation
• Must have or obtain current CPR and First Aid certifications
• WA driver’s license is required
We provide excellent benefits including medical, elective dental and vision, 401K with company match, generous paid time off, extensive training and professional development opportunities, participation in reflective consultation, opportunities to engage in research and program development, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.