Pediatric Physical Therapist - Early Intervention
Northwest Center Kids is seeking a full or part-time Pediatric Physical Therapist to join our Early Intervention Team. At NWC, you will be part of a dynamic and supportive team, making a difference in the lives of families and their young children aged 0-3 years. NWC is a leader in the Pacific Northwest, in the advancing equal opportunities for children and adults with developmental disabilities.
PEDIATRIC PHYSICAL THERAPIST
***$5,000 Sign-on Bonus (To be paid out after completion of 90 days of employment)****
This position provides evaluative, therapeutic and consultative services to children, birth-to-three years old, who have developmental delays in motor, feeding and sensory development. We serve children in their homes, childcares, and community settings. At Northwest Center Kids, you’ll work alongside a team of people, including OTs, PTs, SLPs, educators and dietitians. You will have opportunities to pursue your special interests, share your knowledge and develop programming.
What we can offer you:
- Salaried position including documentation time with generous PTO
- Paid week off during our December holiday program closure.
- Floating holiday
- A generous benefits package, including: comprehensive medical, dental, vision, STD, HSA, life insurance, EAP, 401K with company match and subsidized gym membership.
- In addition, we offer paid continuing education and paid professional development days, mileage and professional licensure reimbursement.
- Work-life balance support including a flexible M-F schedule, work scheduling autonomy, reflective practice with a trained provider.
- Master’s degree, DPT or equivalent
- Licensed Physical Therapist in the State of Washington
- 1+ year(s) experience working in pediatrics or fieldwork that includes a pediatric affiliation. Experience with birth-to-three population is preferred.
- Ability to work cooperatively with staff, families, and community partners.
- Current CPR and First Aid certifications.
- A valid WA driver’s license and automobile insurance are required.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Job Type: Full-time or Part-time