Customer Account Manager
Location: Kent, WA (with travel within the greater PNW area)
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
(Travel is required and to including some weekends and nights)
Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
As a Customer Account Manager you will ensure that all Puget Sound Laundry Services (PSLS) customers receive astonishingly great services and support.
Successful candidates will have the following …
- Front-line customer account management experience
- Enthusiasm for customer service and experience excellence
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with previous experience acting quickly to identify and improve key metrics, processes and solving high-impact business problems
- Exceptional computer and data entry skills - to include being proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related experience
- Current and valid Washington state driver’s license
- Acceptable 5-year driving record
- Proof of auto insurance
- Vaccinations as defined by contract and infectious control program (if additional vaccinations are needed, PSLS will pay for these on behalf of the new hire)
- 2+ years of customer account management experience
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong interpersonal skills; provide high quality customer service
Essential Functions …
- Weekly contact with customers via phone, email, and in person to identify and correct issues, inspect inventory management, and ensure expectations are being met
- Manage customer experience from start to finish
- Participate in all inventory processes to support inventory management
- Manage all customer pricing
- Review and maintain customer contracts
- Provide General Manager with new customer business plans and information
- Manage and process invoicing for all plant customers on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis as required by customer agreements
- Provide feedback and support to Plant by closely working with supervisors/plant leadership to address any customer concerns, issues, and improve production and delivery/pick up processes
- Not a complete scope of work list
We've got you covered ...
We provide all full-time employees will an excellent benefits package including medical, elective dental and vision, retirement plan with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.