Corporate Receptionist for Northwest Center Services @ Amazon
Where you will work: South Lake Union
When you will work: Monday through Friday 9:30AM - 6:00PM
How much you will earn: $15.45/hr with an increase to $18.50 after the probationary period!
Northwest Center Services is always looking for an upbeat, friendly and motivated person to join our Corporate Reception team in South Lake Union. We work towards a single goal: to ensure a world-class experience for our customers. Our diverse team is focused on continuously offering cheerful and friendly service to all corporate level employees and their visitors. If you are like us, and you're truly obsessed with providing the best possible customer service, you'll find this is a great place to build your career.
We provide excellent benefits for our staff which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan (including match), paid time off, Orca cards to encourage public transportation, and many others. The shift is Monday through Friday 9:30AM - 6:00PM.
You'll love it here if you:
- want to learn, grow, and develop your professional skills
- love interacting with people (and dogs)
- want the opportunity to grow within an organization
- Providing 5-star service to visitors, employees, and contractors, in a warm, friendly and professional manner in person, on the phone, and in all electronic communications.
- Answering incoming telephone calls. Determine how best to assist the caller and identifying whom within the corporation may assist the caller best.
- Ensuring all visitors complete, sign, and understand their responsibility for adhering to the corporation’s Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) before arranging for the guests to move about the campus.
- Maintaining professionalism and composure even when interacting with all callers.
- Strategically determine what additional support is needed when handling sensitive inquiries in person or on the phone.
- Maintain legible daily logs that are frequently updated specific to various administration needs.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Higher Education degree a plus
- Customer service, call center, or administrative support experience
- 1 year experience in a professional office setting a plus
- Able to type 40 wpm
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interrelate with management, desk mates, and employees
- Able to work with a high degree of integrity and operate independently
- Able to multi-task and work in a busy and hectic environment
* Thank you for your interest in a career at Northwest Center Services. We are eager to learn more about you! To be considered for this position, you must submit a resume with your application. *
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.