Move Ambassador Supervisor for Northwest Center @ Amazon
Are you a detail-oriented, logistical expert looking for a new challenge?
Do you love improving processes and coaching staff?
Are you looking for a way to combine your customer service and problem-solving skills into a new, exciting role?
If you answered YES, this may be the job for you!
Northwest Center Services @ Amazon is currently looking for a Supervisor to join our dedicated Move Ambassador team in South Lake Union! In this role you will oversee our team of Move Ambassadors and program operations to ensure efficient and seamless workspace moves across the Amazon corporate campus. You will have the opportunity to help coach and develop our team to ensure a customer-centric experience, while working to improve processes to ensure a high quality of service.
Location: South Lake Union
Schedule: Full Time Monday - Friday (with flexibility to work varied schedule on occasion)
Salary: DOE + Great Benefits!
To be considered for this role, please include a resume and cover letter with salary expectations.
- Responsible for staffing and scheduling tasks including employee time/attendance, accurate employee time clocks, and updating time-off requests.
- The Supervisor must be knowledgeable of all Move Ambassador responsibilities including verification, packing requirement, move walks, and communications
- Assign projects, moves, and scheduled weekend work to Move Ambassadors
- Ensure that all team members are dedicated to the quality experience of each individual relocation and ensure each Amazonian has a positive experience working with the NWC Move Ambassador team.
- Coordinate administrative personnel responsibilities for the team including but not limited to label distribution, move schedules, Trouble Ticket management, and survey information.
- Manages the team’s ability to adapt and navigate all relocation challenges regardless of timing, space restriction or unexpected delays
- Ensure accurate and efficient communications among all team members at all times.
- Attend and actively participate in ongoing professional development and scheduled trainings.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity among team members that allows for feedback, input and expeditious conflict resolution.
- Minimum 1-year experience supervising Customer Service or Administrative Support roles
- Positive people manager, open to direction, collaborative work style, and commitment to get the job done
- Effective problem solving and decision making skills
- Exceptional computer skills and proficient in basic excel spreadsheets, word, outlook, and SharePoint.
- Ability to practice a high level of confidentiality
The Physical Conditions:
- Daily duties include a combination of desk time and visiting several Amazon buildings, so the ability to regularly travel independently within a 1.5-mile radius is required.
- Ability to work at a computer for long periods (up to 8 hours per workday).
- Need to carry supplies to other buildings, up to 20 pounds.
- Amazon is a dog-friendly environment with over 1000 dogs on campus. Individuals with dog allergies or those who do not particularly care for dogs may not be the best fit.
- Sight (with or without corrective lenses) is required.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.