Intake and Administrative Coordinator
Do you want to be part of a ground breaking new team that serves children of all abilities?
Do you love providing Administrative support to a team of dedicated individuals?
If you answered yes, we want to hear from you!
Northwest Center is looking for an Intake and Administrative Coordinator to join an exciting new team that promotes the inclusion of children with disabilities in the classroom! IMPACT (Inclusion Mentorship Program for increasing Access in Childcare Team) is a new service offered by Northwest Center Kids, and will partner with child care providers throughout King County to provide training, resources and ongoing support to promote the inclusion of children with disabilities. As a coordinator, you will have the opportunity to support the community by connecting families and children with the services they need.
Schedule: Full time, Monday through Friday
Wage: DOE + Great Benefits!
- AA degree plus two years’ experience; or Bachelor's Degree in related field.
- Two years’ experience in office administration preferred
- Ability to type 45 wpm
- Thorough working knowledge of computers and MS Office Suite
- Complies with contractual and funding obligations and adheres to Northwest Center Kids best practices.
- Develops supportive relationships with co-workers, partner agencies, and families/caregivers.
- Responsible for screening referrals and scheduling/organizing all follow-up communication and meetings.
- Responsible for coordinating and scheduling intake meetings, observations and follow-up visits for interdisciplinary IMPACT team members.
- Provides overall administrative support to program and staff which includes, but is not limited to, organizing, typing and filing, ordering supplies, creating forms, and documenting all contact with child care providers receiving IMPACT services.
- Practices collaborative communication and teamwork with interdisciplinary IMPACT team members and all other NWC departments.
We've got you covered!
We offer full time employees great benefits that included medical, elective dental and vision, 401K with company match, paid time off, paid holidays, Value Village discount, and much more!
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.