Industrial Support Specialist
Northwest Center's Puget Sound Laundry is adding to the team!
Are you an exceptional candidate for our Industrial Support Specialist role? If so, please APPLY NOW!
As a member of our team, you are dedicated, active, and enjoy hard work. We are well-known for being the best in the business at servicing large hotels, hospitals, and other well-known customers throughout the Seattle area.
You will enjoy being part of a fun, diverse team that includes people of all abilities working side by side. We value: safety, honesty, hard-work and team players. Puget Sound Laundry is a division of Northwest Center which supports children and adults with Developmental Disabilities
Schedule: Flexible Schedule Required see below for details:
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm with the following
- One (1) 8-hour shift on a Saturday per month (schedule will adjust to have one day off during the week to accommodate) to be assigned by management - working from 8:00am-4:30pm
- One (1) 8-hour late shift per month (schedule will adjust to have one day off during the week to accommodate) to be assigned by management that will be during the week working from 11:00am-7:30pm.
Location: Kent, WA
Wage: $16.00-$20.00 per hour
Click here to view a video of our facility: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t0lSQJz3gI&feature=youtu.be
- 1+ years’ administrative support experience
- 1+ years’ experience working in a production facility is a plus
- Training or training support experience a plus
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to work effectively with others
- Flexibility to work a varying/flexible schedule as needed
Essential Function to the role but are not limited to:
- Data entry with accuracy
- Lead new hire safety trainings
- Filing both paper and electronically (alpha, numeric)
- Ability to navigate effectively in Laundry and Northwest Center databases
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to be on your feet and use your hands for long periods of time
- Eye and hand coordination
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can.