Northwest Center is looking for a Spheres Supervisor to join our team! The Spheres Supervisor assumes responsibility for all team members and operations within Amazon’s Spheres location. Responsibilities include ensuring staff deliver a one of a kind customer experience for all guests who enter the space, offering guidance with reservation management or public inquiries, and overseeing special events as needed. We are committed to making the Spheres a memorable experience to all users.Location: South Lake Union
Schedule: 40 hours per week, can include evenings and weekends
We provide excellent benefits for our staff which include Medical, Dental, Vision, Retirement plan (including match), paid time off, Orca cards to encourage public transportation, and many others.
- Minimum 1-year Customer Service, call center or administrative support experience.
- High school diploma or GED required, AA degree preferred
- 1-Year supervisory experience preferred
- Experience working in a Museum, Amusement Park, Event Staffing, or City Landmark environment preferred
- Make sure reception staff is on time to open and close Spheres location. You may be asked to fill in as needed
- Manage and send out schedules for Receptionists, Spheres Ambassadors, and Senior Spheres Ambassadors, coordinate break coverage to ensure there is always a sufficient amount of staff at the desk, roving the space, and accepting tickets at entry.
- Responsible for all events taking place in the Amazon Spheres as requested.
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends as required by upcoming events and organizational deadlines.
- Train new receptionists in all administrative support including reservation management, customer support expectations, and procedures both on the desk and on the phone.
- Train, coach, and develop new Spheres Ambassadors and Senior Spheres Ambassadors in customer support expectations and procedures while roving the space or engaging guests prior to entry.
- Be knowledgeable of all building specialties including, but not limited to, security access levels, reservations, and facility procedures.
- Conduct ongoing research to enhance guest experience and be prepared to offer guidance about places to eat and/or other landmarks to visit within the greater Seattle area
- Check in with staff to review and ensure that all procedures and policies are understood and followed.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion — we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.