Business Process Intern
Northwest Center is looking for a Business Process Intern to help our Puget Sound Laundry Service's team create best practice manuals and procedures! This internship will allow you to see the inner workings of how processes and procedures are created and implemented within a manufacturing plant. You will have the opportunity to work directly key members of our management team to ensure that Northwest Center is streamlining our processes and providing quality laundry service to our customers. The Business Process Intern will be an integral part in finding efficiencies and improving processes.
Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Wage: $15 per hour + excellent networking potential
At the end of this internship, you will have
- Helped create and implement processes and procedures that will continue to be used
- Created relationships with key stakeholders in the industry
- Contributed directly to the mission of Northwest Center
- Provided essential feedback and recommendations for best business practices
What we need from you!
- A willingness to learn
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse team
- Proficiency in MS Office Software
Northwest Center is a nonprofit organization that promotes diversity and inclusion. We value individuals of all abilities and what they can contribute to the team. This position is key in ensuring the success of our Puget Sound Laundry Service business and allowing us to continue to provide excellent customer service and work opportunities for the individuals we serve. Come make a difference in the community!