Comm Center Associate - Seattle
Northwest Center is currently looking for a Comm Center Associate to join our team in South Lake Union (Seattle)! The Comm Center Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all communication centers are appropriately stocked and organized at one of Seattle's largest online retailers. If you have great attention to detail and love having everything in its place, we want to hear from you! APPLY NOW!!
Location: South Lake Union (Seattle)
Schedule: Full Time - Monday through Friday
Wage: $16.00-$17.50 per hour DOE
- Maintaining the minimum standard levels of inventory in each comm center throughout campus
- Tracking inventory levels and placing orders as needed
- Unpacking and stocking new item deliveries in areas as assigned
- Maintaining neat and organized inventory in each comm center and providing an overall inviting environment for the customers
- Experience in the customer service industry
- Ability to stand and walk for at least 8 hrs per day
- Ability to lift up to 60 lbs
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.