Talent Acquisition, Coordinator
Where: Seattle, Kent, Renton (this role will have a home-base but we do work in several offices and work from these offices on a regular basis)
Wage: $17.00- $18.00 per hour DOE
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:30AM to 5:00PM (expect occasional work outside of these hours and days)
Successful candidates will have a combination of the following...
- 1 year Inside Sales/Telemarketing/Call Center/Customer Service and/or transferable experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Sense of urgency
- Active Listening – Gives full attention to the words and body language of others, takes time to understand the points being made and ask questions as appropriate
- Excellent interpersonal communication & presentation skills – Ability to present and communicate information in a clear and professional manner to diverse groups and target audiences
- Critical Thinking – using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage one’s own time in a fast-paced multi-dimensional environment
- Proficient typing and data entry skills (to include Microsoft Office Suite)
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel within the Greater Seattle Area to attend job fairs & visit other Northwest Center locations as needed
As a Talent Acquisition, Coordinator you will be responsible for phone screening for multiple positions such as administrative, facilities specialists, job coaches, teachers, production workers, drivers and more. Along with phone screening you will be responsible for managing New Hire Paperwork, Updating Candidate info, etc in ATS, and providing exceptional customer service to both the candidates and hiring managers.
Successful candidates for this role will have a basic background as a recruiting coordinator and/or experience in customer service.
What to expect ...
In this role, you will partner with the appropriate Talent Acquisition team member as assigned to determine selection criteria for each open position, work flow, and needs of the requisition to fill.
What you will learn to do in your first 3-6 months...
- Work with Talent Acquisition team members to create and develop effective recruitment marketing campaigns and channels to source candidates, including advertisements, hiring events, career centers, and job programs
- Learn to recruit quality talent through targeted active and passive recruiting sources (i.e. ATS, cold calling, references, referrals, interviews, print media, social media, community partners, etc.)
- Facilitate the application process and conduct pre-employment assessments
- Conduct phone interviews/screens and provide recruiter, hiring manager(s) with candidate information in a timely manner for the requisition's set workflow.
- Conduct pre-employment screenings, motor vehicle records (MVRs), background checks, drug screens, etc.
- Provide additional assistance to Talent Acquisition Team and/or HR team when needed
A resume and cover letter is required to be considered for this this role.
At Northwest Center, we do not just accept diversity and inclusion - we celebrate it, we support it, we live it and we flourish in it for the benefit of our employees, the community, and our clientele. It is our belief that our strength lies within our diversity and the forward motion towards a day when people of all abilities can learn and work together. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.