Paid Social Media Analyst - Virtual
The Paid Social Media Analyst is responsible for building and executing paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other emerging social platforms. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of success in paid social campaign execution.
- Execute the development, implementation, optimization and troubleshooting of paid social campaigns to successfully deliver against the defined strategy while exceeding goal objectives.
- Collaborate with internal teams to participate in the overall client social strategy development to understand the role paid social plays in larger media objectives.
- Work closely with the Paid Social Media Manager to ensure thorough understanding of campaign objectives and details during the hand-off of the media recommendation.
- Determine campaign set-up, including testing methodologies and optimization requirements, to ensure full impact and efficiency of each campaign.
- Effectively monitoring and managing campaign pacing in alignment with designated campaign budgets.
- Analyze campaign results, identifying actionable opportunities (targeting, optimization, creative direction, etc.) to improve performance and scale. Proactively communicate insights and recommendations with job teams and when requested, directly with clients.
- Prepare monthly campaign summary information that will advise the billing team on invoicing.
- Develop a strong working relationship with our paid social platform partners to become the point person for day to day needs and account maintenance for all active campaigns.
- Ensure best practices are being documented for campaign setup, targeting and optimizations to improve operational efficiencies within the paid social team.
- Contribute to the development of paid social media training for new hires and upskill training for other internal departments.
- Participate in company and departmental task forces, project work and new business proposals to maximize organizational impact.
- 3-4 years direct experience executing and managing performance-based paid social media campaigns. Facebook Blueprint certification a plus.
- Technical knowledge of social media buying platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, and Pinterest. Ideal candidate has experience working on the programmatic buying-side of social media, including Brand Networks and 4C social management platforms.
- A deep knowledge of paid social bidding, targeting, and optimization, as well as campaign setup and troubleshooting.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to use data to derive campaign insights/optimize performance.
- Self-starter who is comfortable with a fast paced, changing environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage frequent demands from multiple clients (internal & external).
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented environment and work well with cross-functional teams and varied communication styles.
- Detail-oriented with superior organizational skills and multitasking ability