Control v. Exposed, Goodway Group's European counterpart, is looking for a versatile Digital Strategist! This is a fully-remote role for anyone in the UK: London is closest to our offices, but we're open to candidates anywhere in the United Kingdom!
We are looking for strong skills in digital media broadly, a background in programmatic, search, and social, both strategy and execution, and a strong understanding of campaign development and execution!
This individual will be a self-starter and hybrid, as strong in developing proposals and strategies as they are in a room with senior clients and getting into addressable media buying platforms. We are looking for an all-rounder who is able to problem-solve with brands and agency clients and develop solutions to meet their requirements.
This will involve developing media/measurement/performance auditing proposals across a wide range of digital channels and platforms including Google, Facebook, Trade Desk, Adform, Roku, etc.
Ideally, the candidate will also have knowledge of how to set up and run campaigns on these same platforms. Ideally, this individual will have a solid understanding of ad serving, campaign set-up, tag deployment, strategies setting, measurement (attribution and web analytics), data strategy (1st party vs 3rd party) how to provide campaign reporting and insight to clients.
They will also be able to troubleshoot and support campaign performance and the ad operations side ensuring that client commitments can be delivered.
This individual will work closely with the Sales and Account Management functions to ensure that we are able to develop and deliver both relevant and timely proposals, speedy campaign set-ups, and best in class performance. As CvE is still in start-up mode and works remotely by default, the individual will need to be a self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment and juggle a variety of demands.
- Addressable media of all kinds as we grow (largely focused on programmatic/paid social today)
- Campaign Proposal generation including decision around optimum channels/costs etc
- Developing Media Plans for Data-Driven Advertising (Addressable Display/Video/CTV/Audio etc)
- New business preparation and presenting in the room/via Zoom
- Campaign Set up and Management across a range of digital platforms
- Oversee biddable campaign strategies across PPC, Paid Social and Programmatic channels
- Be the bridge between the CvE London team and the Media Solutions team in the US
- Learning new platforms as we bring them online e.g. Adform, Sky AdSmart, DOOH programmatic platforms
- Keep up to speed and up to date with new technologies and updates within key platforms
- Generate insightful analysis of campaign performance and upsell clients into higher-value services and impactful services
Key Skills Required
- T shaped and adaptable individual able to juggle a multitude of responsibilities
- A client-centric individual who recognizes the importance of timely and accurate communication
- Critical thinker, Entrepreneurial mindset, able to work with fast and changeable tasks and deadlines
- Self-starter able to work from home full-time and prioritize accordingly
- Expert in programmatic, addressable media buying
- Strong technical understanding of digital ad ops, tag management, campaign goal setting, and optimization strategies
- Strong understanding of programmatic DSP’s in particular Trade Desk and Adform
- Able to identify strategies to improve campaign performance
- Ideally but not essential, an understanding of Google Analytics and the ability to analyze data sets from this source
- Ideally but not essential, experience having run multi-market campaigns in different countries on multiple digital platforms
- Strong client and interpersonal skills
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything? #LI-Remote
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?