Associate Director - Client Experience
The Associate Director, is a sales-focused service partner, working side by side with our Business Development Managers. From the time of engagement, they own (and want ownership) of the client partnership!
They build relationships, identify opportunities to expand opportunities and client impact, and manage the day-to-day success of their campaigns. They know their clients inside and out, engage in ongoing results-based dialogue, overcome obstacles, and in a nutshell, create a fantastic client experience.
What You Will Do
- Manage overall client relationship, being the day-to-day lead on accounts where you’ll drive satisfaction, growth, and product adoption
- Partner with Business Development and/or Sr Director of CX to identify expansion opportunities and offerings that drive revenue working in tandem to achieve revenue targets.
- Be continually aware of the client environment, products/services, strategy/vision, needs, competitive landscape, and challenges, and communicate those effectively to internal partners, leading the internal team to ensure recommendations and performance are aligned to and can exceed client expectations.
- Work with clients to define measurable digital KPIs that tie to their overall business objective and lead the comprehensive team to ensure recommendations, strategy, and performance are aligned to and can exceed client expectations.
- Actively participating/leading internal and external calls, including Kick-off, Account Team, Sales team, and educational meetings, and client calls.
- Managing and solving conflicts both internally and externally with clients and internal teams
Who You Are
- You have a minimum of 7 years of working in paid digital media, either within account management or media, inclusive of Paid Search, Paid Social, and Programmatic (display, native, etc.) and have a working knowledge of the overall marketing landscape with the ability to lead and guide CMO level client discussions.
- 7+ years of holistic marketing and media experience and strong knowledge of the digital media and programmatic ecosystem.
- 5+ years of digital marketing/media experience with a heavy focus on strategy and working directly with senior stakeholders.
- 5+ years with direct client management
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities (creative analytics) with the ability to stay on top of client and industry trends to understand market demand and competitive trends.
- You have a strong understanding of direct response/performance marketing metrics such as visitor-to-lead and lead-to-sale ratios, sales revenue by channel, cost per lead, landing page conversion rate (CVR%), customer lifetime value (CLV or LTV), LTV: CAC ratios, customer retention rate (CRR), customer acquisition cost (CAC)
- You have strong analytical and problem-solving abilities (creative analytics) with the ability to stay on top of client and industry trends to understand market demand and competitive trends
- Ability to work within multiple technical systems and platforms necessary for managing client campaigns, dashboard reporting, ad tags, and sales funnel. Tableau, DV360, Trade Desk, AdWords and Facebook experience preferred.
- You have had roles where you have had to manage change well, are a motivated self-starter with a team-player mentality, and can travel up to 20% (including two required all company trips per year)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training in a technical discipline. Advanced degree, professional certification, or equivalent training preferred.
Things You Should Know
- Our workdays can sometimes be long and unpredictable. You should be comfortable and capable of sitting and/or standing at a desk for at least 8 hours
- Twice per year, we gather together to work and play for a week. Both retreats are “can’t miss” events. There may also be other opportunities to travel depending on your specific role and business needs
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?