Demand Generation Strategist
Demand Generation Manager duties and responsibilities
- Translate ideas to actionable items that deliver business results aligned to CvE’s vision and business goals.
- Define which metrics/KPIs to focus on, how to capture /generate demand, and conversion rate optimisation.
- Propose creative ideas on how to grow those KPIs.
- Manage analytic and A/B testing software to optimise those ideas (e.g. PPC, email marketing, paid social, etc).
- Leverage on content hacking tools e.g Canvas, Optimizely, Google Analytics to be able to quickly generate content in multiple formats – blogs, videos, infographics, social posts, email marketing, etc
- Feel confident in producing B2B/Marketing/Consultancy content focusing on areas such as in housing, digital maturity, adtech, marketing operating model, Agile Marketing, among others
- Analyse the data and users’ feedback.
- Exchange ideas/data/feedback with other departments (Consulting, Top management) to present results and drive more growth.
- Propose creative new projects, from building new tools and apps that attract new or drive prospects through the funnel.
- Conduct and present quarterly reports: Industry trends analysis, insights, competitive analyses, and market research.
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and changes in UI/UX and digital marketing
Demand Generation Manager qualifications and requirements
- Datadriven: proven clear understanding of data, analytics, metrics, and statistics
- Have a startup mindset
- High standards of excellence and attention to detail
- Good editing and copywriting skills
- In depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Having experience with growth hackings tools such as Optimizely for A/B Testing, MailChimp for email marketing campaigns, Canvas for design, Google Analytics, Optimizely, Pardot (ideally) or HubSpot (is a plus) for CRM, sales and marketing purposes, Monday to automate workflows
- Applicable knowledge of HTML5
We want applications from everyone, regardless of race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, citizen status, age, disability, military or protected veteran status, genetic predisposition or carrier status or any other legally protected status. Did we miss anything?