Seeking Ultrasound Tech for Opportunity in new FSED
Mercer Emergency Center is dedicated to providing a higher level of care that not only meets our patient’s needs, but exceeds their expectations. We are seeking an experienced Ultrasound Technologist to contribute to the long term success of our newly-constructed Emergency Center, opening in 2017. Come join us and help us create a phenomenal practice in Pharr, TX! If you’re passionate about providing excellent customer service and quality patient care, we want to talk to you!
- Perform ultrasonic diagnostic procedures in accordance with accepted protocols as directed by physicians.
- Instruct patients regarding procedures to ensure cooperation and optimum test results.
- Follow prescribed safety standards in operating equipment.
- Maintain ultrasound and vascular lab equipment in appropriate operating condition.
- Maintain examination rooms and work areas. Order and stock all ultrasound and vascular lab supplies.
- Maintain accurate department records, reports and files as directed.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Document work processes as required.
- Completes required orientation as directed by facility
- Follows facility and OSHA safety rules and procedures while on assignment
- Respects cultural and religious practices of patients
- Upholds HIPAA regulations
What You Bring to the Team:
- Graduate of an approved School of Radiologic or Sonography Technology.
- Registered Ultrasound Technologist by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT-S or ARRT-V) or Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (RDMS)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as Ultrasound Technologist
Contact Us Today!
We are in the process of accepting resumes and scheduling confidential interviews.
Apply Online or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be in contact to answer any question and get you started.