Medical Scribe Opening - Clayton, North Carolina
Horizon Family Medicine is currently seeking a full time, experienced Medical Scribe to work in our Clayton, North Carolina location.
Established in 1980, our goal always has been to provide comprehensive, compassionate healthcare for an entire family. Our experienced and caring staff is committed to meeting a family’s medical needs, including regular preventive care and management of acute and chronic medical needs.
You will work with a dedicated physician; performing documentation in the Electronic Health Record (HER), gathering information for the patient's visit, and partnering with the physician to deliver the pinnacle of efficient patient care.
- Transcribe patient appointments
- Manage an average of at least two to four patients per hour
- Facilitate diagnostic tests and referrals to medical specialists
- Assist the Physician with fundamental patient care
- Maintain a clean and professional working environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training program is a plus
- Experience with medical terminology
- Excellent computer skills
- Impeccable verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent bedside manner
Interested? Apply today!