Excellent RN Opportunity (MOHS-Dermatology) - Louisville, KY
Associates in Dermatology, PLLC (AID) is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed dermatologists in the Louisville area who have combined resources in order to provide the highest quality care to our patients and treat a variety of skins conditions.
We are seeking RN candidates for our MOHS surgery team that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization to join our team within one of several local offices.
- Escorts patients to exam rooms in order of appointment times. Obtains short history and vital signs as required by patients’ chief complaint. Obtains or updates medication list if necessary.
- Sets up exam room according to scheduled procedure or anticipate physicians needs if non-scheduled procedure is likely.
- Assists physician with biopsies and surgical procedures such as excisions, ED&C, cryo-therapy, laser surgery, etc.
- Educates patient as required after physician establishes the treatment plan. Ensures that the patient understands the treatment plan, understands the proper use of their medications, and understands their responsibility for compliance with the treatment plan prior to leaving the office.
- Straightens and cleans exam rooms after patient visits.
- Performs nursing procedures such as suture removal, dressing changes, and chemical wart therapy, without direct physician supervision.
- Completely and correctly fills out all required pathology and laboratory requisition documents for patients as required by physician. Provides clinical staff with all completed documents for data entry into the biopsy book.
Interested? Apply online today or email your resume to email@example.com.