NP Opportunity to work in the Main ED and Fast Track
We are pleased to announce a premier Full Time Nurse Practitioner opportunity located in beautiful Cedar Rapids, Iowa! Linn County Emergency Medicine (LCEM) is looking for an Emergency Medicine Nurse Practitioner to join the group in their coverage of Mercy Medical Center!
Join an established practice offering quality health care that is second to none!
- Up to $68 per hour, depending on experience
- Employed Opportunity with Benefits
- Excellent Income Potential with Work-Life Balance
- New Graduates are welcome
- Democratic, Independent Group
- Opportunity to work in the main Emergency Department (not just fast track!)
- Warm and Welcoming Environment – Very Supportive and Collegial
- 48,000 Volume Emergency Department
- 445 Bed Level III Trauma Center
- 28 Bed, State of the Art Emergency Department
- Stable Group – VERY low turnover
Cedar Rapids is a vibrant city, encompassing unique attractions, exciting events, specialty shopping, a dynamic arts scene, as well as a cosmopolitan nightlife!
Economically, it is home to almost 300 different manufacturing plants and two dozen Fortune 500 companies including Rockwell Collins, General Mills, and Quaker Oats.
- Considered a growing boom-town with job growth being 7% above the nations average according to Time Magazine
- Ranked as one of the Best Places for Affordable Homes by CNN, Fortune and Money Magazine
- Ranked as one America’s Best Cities on the Rise by Smarter Travel
- Ranked #7 on Kiplinger’s 12 Best Cities for High Paying Jobs
- Ranked as one of America’s Best Places for Business by Forbes
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button.
Apply online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.