Medical Practice Manager Opportunity - Pediatric Primary Care
Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG), which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in the Raleigh & surrounding areas, provides the highest quality care to patients of all ages including family practice, pediatrics & urgent care facilities.
We are currently seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork & accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for a Medical Practice Manager opportunity in Raleigh, NC.
- Overall day to day management of pediatric practice
- Oversee vaccine management with Vaccine Coordinator
- Ensure all invoices are accounted for and sent to corporate office for timely payment
- Monthly staff schedule for administrative and clinical coverage
- Facilitate staff meetings, administrative trainings, clinical trainings & Physician Partner meetings
- Hiring/Termination of Employees
- Participate in RDMG Monthly Managers Meetings
- Employee development (30/90/yearly reviews)
- Ensure that on site lab continues to be CLIA/ COLA compliant
- Foster relationship between corporate office and physician partners to ensure accurate communication
- Primary contact for all vendors
- Continual monitoring of population management, especially vulnerable population
- Maintain NCQA Patient Centered Medical Home and other insurance initiatives
- Coordinate yearly HIPAA & OSHA training for the practice
- Manage, direct, and support both administrative assistant manager and clinical supervisor roles
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks
- Attends yearly HIPAA & OSHA training
- Participate in North Carolina Medical Group Managers and other affiliated associations
- Stay current on evidence based guidelines published by the AAP and implement any changes found in evidence based guidelines after review/approval from physician partners
- Minimum three (3) years medical office management experience (family med or pediatric primary care preferred)
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Healthcare Administration, etc.
- Master's degree a plus but not required for consideration
Salary will be commensurate with experience plus generous benefits package!