Anesthesiologist Opening in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Pike’s Peak Anesthesia Associates (PPAA) has an outstanding opportunity for BC/BP Anesthesiologists in beautiful Colorado Springs, CO. We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the safest and highest level of Anesthesia and Pain Management in the Perioperative Period.
- One Year Partnership Track
- Dedicated Hearts Team
- 2 Overnight Calls/Month on Average!
- Full Spectrum of Anesthesiology Practiced
- We Proudly Serve 8 Facilities within the Area
Pikes Peak Anesthesia Associates is dedicated to relieving pain and caring for our patients before, during, and after surgery. Our specialist doctors provide the full range of medical service for adult and pediatric surgery, acute trauma, labor and delivery, cardiology procedures, gastroenterology procedures, radiology procedures, and the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic pain.
Calling all thrill seekers! Colorado Springs offers never-ending adventure in one of the most captivating and scenic locations you can call home. Colorado Springs is consistently voted one of the best places in the U.S. to raise a family.
- Short Distance to World Renowned Skiing Resorts – Vail, Aspen, Snowmass, Breckenridge
- One of the Most Affordable Communities within the State
- Home to the US Olympic Committee and National Olympic Training Center
- Extreme Rock Climbing (Pike’s Peak) and Easy Access to the Garden of the Gods
- Excellent Schooling Options including the Air Force Academy
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV to PPAA@EMrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact us at 877-379-1088 for more information.