Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician Opening – San Antonio, Texas
Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce the opening of a Pediatric Emergency Medicine physician job in the only hospital in San Antonio and South Texas designed and built especially for children. You will work within the Methodist Children's Hospital within an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Board Certified Pediatric Emergency Medicine physicians to join our physician group as we expand our services.
- 32 ED Treatment Rooms, 6 Cardiac Cath Suites, and Gamma Knife Center
- Residency Trained, BC/BE Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- Base Rate plus RVU with Flexible Shift Scheduling
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market – an hour from Austin
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams – great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Contact Us Today
Apply online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started. You can also call James Leising direct at 682-500-8604.