Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant - Baltimore, Maryland
Osler Drive Emergency Physician Associates (ODEPA) has an outstanding opportunity for a Physician Assistant with Emergency Medicine experience in beautiful Towson, Maryland. We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- Employed Position - Base Hourly Rate Plus RVU Incentive
- Profit Sharing Plan, PTO, and Paid Family Health Plan
- CME Allowance and Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- 8, 10, and 12 Hour Shifts available
- 42,000 Annual ED Patient Volume
- 39-bed Emergency Department
With the world-famous Inner Harbor; renowned museums and attractions; award-winning restaurants; a locally loved music scene, and hip and historic neighborhoods, get ready to be a part of a truly authentic American city. Families can choose from public or private schools for primary, secondary and college level education and if you’re looking to get away, the Baltimore/Washington International Airport is only minutes away.
We are in the process of accepting CV’s and scheduling confidential interviews. To submit your CV for this job click the "Apply" button or email your CV to ODEPA@EMrecruits.com.
Feel free to contact Bill Masters at 972-656-0532 for more information.