Medical Assistant Opportunity - Kings Mountain, NC
Carley Family Careis a division of the Raleigh-Durham Medical Group (RDMG),which is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed practices in the Raleigh & surrounding areas & provides the highest quality care to patients of all ages.
We are seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for a Medical Assistant opportunity. This position works collaboratively within the administrative department and with the total practice to provide timely, proficient services for all patients by performing the following duties.
Duties may include but not limited to:
- Preparing patients for exams
- Assisting for exams and treatments
- Performing venipunctures
- Giving injections
- Handling appointments and calls
- Holter Monitoring & EKG’s
- Organizing daily flow of patients
- Scheduling tests and obtaining prior authorizations
- Ordering labs, pulmonary function tests, bone density, etc.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must have high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants should have 1+ years of related clinical experience as an MA (certified a plus)
- Must have knowledge of medical terminology and electronic medical records (EMR).