Emergency Medicine Physician Opening – San Antonio, Texas
Greater San Antonio Emergency Physicians is pleased to announce a summer 2021 Emergency Medicine physician opening in metro San Antonio, Texas. You will work within the Methodist hospital system within an independent, democratic professional association of over 75 emergency medicine physicians.
We are looking for Board Certified Emergency Medicine physicians to join our physician group as we expand our services.
- Over 200,000 Patient Visits to our Emergency Departments
- Residency Trained, BC/BE Emergency and Pediatric Emergency Physicians
- Base Rate plus RVU with Flexible Shift Scheduling
- Nurse Practitioner, Physician Assistant, and Ancillary Support
- Equal Partnership available after completion of 2,000 hours
- Safe neighborhoods and a vibrant, growing job market – an hour from Austin
- No state income tax, high-profile health systems, and numerous teaching institutions
- Championship golf courses, tennis, and abundant adult/youth sports leagues
- Greenbelts, forest preserves, lakes and streams – great hiking, fishing, and water sports
Contact Us Today
Apply online and EMrecruits will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.