Pediatric Medical Assistant - Licensed Practical Nurse - Louisville, Kentucky!
ONE Pediatrics, PLLC is an organization comprised of several highly esteemed pediatric practices in the Louisville area who have combined resources in order to provide the highest quality yet most cost-efficient care to our patients.
We are seeking candidates that display excellent teamwork, accountability and will successfully function within a high performing organization for Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) opportunities.
Essential Functions :
- Meets with and timely responds to patients.
- Performs clinical procedures within appropriate scope of practice (e.g. pediatric, injections, audiometry, spirometry, venipuncture, EKG’s, vision screening, dressing changes, etc).
- Assists providers with procedures.
- Performs patient follow-up and coordinates care (e.g. obtains prior authorizations, completes patient forms/documents for provider review, follows-up on abnormal results, etc.), per clinic protocol.
- Refills patient medications per clinic protocol.
- Assesses patient’s paperwork to determine what needs to be done, including review health record (e.g., health history, labs, imaging, immunizations) and complete it within scope of abilities to give to provider.
- Enters in and tracks patient recalls (childhood and adult immunizations, future blood work, abnormal pap’s, colonoscopies, etc.).
- Tracks outpatient referrals to completion.
- Operates and maintains center’s medical equipment based on the manufacture instructions and clinic protocols.
- Reviews and coordinates with other departments and integrates work with other staff to ensure timely and accurate patient flow.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
Must be a Certified Medical Assistant or LPN (licensed in the state of Kentucky)
Minimum 1 year clinical experience (externships and clinical rotations considered for new graduates)
Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability coverage, retirement plan with employer matching, paid time off and competitive hourly pay!
Interested? Apply online today!