Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity - Seattle Washington Area
West Sound Emergency Physicians (WSEP) has an outstanding opportunity for one BC/BP Emergency Medicine Physician in beautiful Bremerton and Silverdale, Washington, to start in the summer of 2020. We are an independent, democratic and physician-owned group that strives to provide the highest quality of patient care in the region.
- Full-Time Employed Position with Six Month Partnership Track
- RVU-Based Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage Provided
- Generous Employer Retirement Contribution
- Excellent Work/Life Balance with a minimum of 1,040 hours needed to be Full-Time
Both communities are located in Kitsap County, Washington which is a short ferry ride from Seattle. The Hood Canal and Puget Sound surround Kitsap County which provides popular waterfront destinations such as Kingston, Bainbridge Island, Silverdale, Bremerton, Port Orchard, Poulsbo and Gig Harbor. Mount Rainier, the Olympic Mountains and Seattle create a picturesque backdrop to the lush, green landscape. Residents enjoy a small town atmosphere with all of the amenities that Seattle has to offer.
Apply online and we will be in contact to answer any questions and get you started.