Senior Instructional Designer & Trainer
As a core member of the Client Support Operations Team, you will be responsible for developing complex content for blended learning and behavior change, build eMoney’s learning methodology, architecture, and toolsets with a learner experience focus. The Instructional Designer and Trainer will be responsible for applying instructional design and development principles and processes to produce effective, engaging and innovative programs to support our internal Client Support business segments. The Instructional Designer & Trainer will design content and materials in a variety of applications and manage them through their project life-cycle.. In this position, you will consult and coordinate with subject matter experts, and others to provide effective and engaging instruction. You will also evaluate and proactively improve measurement of learning solution effectiveness using best practice methodologies aligned with performance and business outcomes. You will also be responsible for building a new hire training curriculum and an onboarding guide for all Client Support roles.
- Design end to end learning solutions (e-learning, instructor-led: face to face and virtual, self-paced and micro-learning) that incorporate best practices in adult learning theory, learning assessments and evaluation methodologies.
- Develop training content in an iterative and agile methodology.
- Maintain, audit and update content as business needs dictate.
- Manage stakeholders and subject matter experts in the content development process, ensuring alignment, engagement and expectation management.
- Serve as a thought leader and subject matter expert in learning experience design.
- Scope and estimate level of effort for project deliverables.
- Apply project management discipline for setting expectations, execution and resolving issues.
- Facilitate pilots and training with audiences of all levels.
- Develop all relevant materials related to program roll-out, including learner materials, pilots, and facilitator enablement.
- Develops storyboards that detail instructional activities to support learning objectives.
- Designs and develops learning curriculum using various delivery modes (eLearning, performance support tools, webinars, videos, etc.).
- Works inside our LMS software to ensure all content created is available for Client Support.
- Other duties as assigned by Management
- Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Educational/Instructional Technology, or related experience.
- 6+ years of relevant professional level experience training and designing custom instructional and other solutions (e.g. program content, leader and participant materials, exercises, etc.).
- Knowledge of various learning technologies including Learning & Content Management Systems, eLearning tools, mobile enabled learning, and virtual training.
- Experience working with Thought Industries LMS platform is preferred.
- Deep knowledge of adult learning theory
- Exceptional writing and storytelling skills
- Innovative design approach
- Experienced in developing learning offerings
- Proficiency with graphic & authoring tools (e.g. Adobe Creative Suite, Captivate, Articulate, Storyline, etc.)
- Ability to design systems to measure the impact learning interventions and processes
- Strong consulting, and facilitation skills
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.