The Compensation Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development and application of the organization's compensation program and helping to communicate the program to promote an educated and collaborative company culture.
- Manage the requisition process from a compensation perspective by reviewing submitted requests, evaluating, benchmarking and market pricing jobs when required.
- Lead the annual market data refresh and assist in the administration of performance review or annual increase programs.
- Review proposed promotion requests and provide feedback based on analysis of the labor market and internal equity to manager and leadership team.
- Assist in the prep and compilation of material for compensation committee meetings
- Assist in the design and implementation of base pay structures, incentive programs, and equity plans that reflect the organization's compensation philosophy.
- Assist in the analysis and forecast of the cost of compensation programs. Ensure programs align with business objectives and comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Participate in market surveys.
- Assist PX colleagues and managers with compensation -related issues
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in HR or related field or equivalent experience required
- 3 or more years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or PHR certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization, multitasking and time management skills
- Maturity, professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality a must
- Customer service orientation, always friendly and polite
- Knowledge of HR policies and laws
- California HR policy and law knowledge a plus
- Strong working knowledge of MR Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
- HRIS experience required; prior experience with ADP a plus
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
eMoney Advisor is the creator of the leading wealth-planning technology for financial professionals and firms, offering the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed as the regulatory environment shifts, investor expectations change, and the industry landscape becomes increasingly competitive. Not only do our solutions help financial professionals streamline their workflow and add efficiency to their business, they also — more importantly – create an unmatched, interactive client experience that builds trust and strengthens the advisor-client relationship. Though we’re driven to lead through innovation, the defining principle of eMoney’s existence will always remain the same: an unwavering dedication to helping advisors and their clients succeed.