Senior Ad Ops Associate
About Your Role
As an Senior Ad Ops Associate, you will support the day-to-day execution, management and optimization of ad campaigns and systems. You would be a part of the team that monetizes Dotdash properties (Verywell, The Balance, Investopedia, LifeWire, The Spruce, Tripsavvy and ThoughtCo.) and support our sales organization.
About Your Contributions
- Expert knowledge managing online advertising campaigns using DFP Premium and DSM
- Support the head of Ad Ops on lead integrations, targeting innovations, implementations and team development support
- Work closely with our Account Strategy team to make recommendations and support optimizations of campaigns on a frequent basis for performance and delivery
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams of Account Strategy, Yield & Analytics, Programmatic, Sales Development, Product and Custom Solutions
- Trouble-shoot ad serving errors, report discrepancies and broken creative
- 3-4 years experience with trafficking digital media and advertising
- Expert knowledge with DFP and all things programmatic
- Technical mindset to absorb ad-serving technologies with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines in a deadline driven, changing environment
- Demonstrate analytical skills and passion for analyzing data, products, brands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with cross-functional teams
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication. Our brands include Verywell, The Spruce, The Balance, Investopedia, Lifewire, TripSavvy and ThoughtCo.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.