Capitol Broadcasting Company is seeking an exceptional Account Executive to work within its Microspace Communications division. As an Account Executive you will be representing and consulting on numerous technology solutions in the areas of; communications, LTE Internet connectivity, IoT, and Video Services, all of which enable our customers to successfully focus on their mission.
As you bring customers through their journey with Microspace, you will have the opportunity to win, exceed quota, and grow with the full backing of our extensive Customer Support and Engineering resources. This is a full-time role based in Raleigh, NC that reports to the division's Director of Business Development.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work closely within the sales team and execute a strategy to maximize both revenue growth and profitability along with building long-term customer loyalty.
- Forecast sales and develop strategic, consultative sales strategies.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Promote, network and inform via Social Media posts and video content
- Relationship / Account Management ability to develop new relationships and maintain existing relationships with both potential and current clients.
- Present fresh ideas and perspective to sales team during regular meetings
- Leverage Channel Partner relationships to find new opportunities
- Setting meetings and consulting with organizations from various industries to move and ultimately close deals.
- Manage quote and funnel on monthly basis for success.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE TEAM:
- Previous B2B technology or communication solutions experience.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and prospects; ability to articulate compelling value verbally and in writing.
- Track record of meeting sales goals.
- Self-starter, organized, results-driven individual - you own the details and the projects and are not afraid of accountability.
- Familiarize self with competitors' products and sell against them.
- Possess ability to explain product features and benefits.
- Ability to work well within a team environment
- Previous experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
- Possess intermediate ability to use Microsoft Office suite of products.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience (Telecom or technical preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn and absorb new information quickly and affectively
- New Business Development: Strong desire and ability to prospect, consult and create new business opportunities.
- Proven track record of achieving overall monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Ability to work well and contribute in a team environment
- Lead by example: help cultivate a positive, productive, successful working environment for themselves and the team.
- Competitive salary and commission structure.
- Ability to make an immediate impact that comes with recognition and growth opportunities
- Excellent benefits package including Medical, 401k and more
- All the tools you need to succeed including phone allowance, laptop, and vehicle allowance.
- Travel to tradeshows to network and grow company brand.
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing company and grow with us.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality and Bull Durham Beer Co., and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC; and Professional Builders Supply (an equity partnership) in Morrisville, NC.