Senior Graphic Designer
WRAL Digital Solutions is a fast-growing, fresh-thinking agency looking for an experienced Senior Graphic Designer.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has a strong and diverse portfolio that demonstrates an eye for modern design trends.
- Is able to merge client preferences with best-in-class design to create winning solutions.
- Can lead design concepting in projects ranging from standard banners and spec work for client to website design and brand identities.
- Takes direction well and implements feedback from a Creative Director and/or client.
- Has the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Brings excitement in using creativity and design to solve business problems.
- Concept and help in leading the design process across various client projects.
- Collaborating with the Associate Creative Director and team to ensure we meet the design needs of our clients.
- Maintain ownership of work from concept through final delivery, appropriately communicating with supervisor and ensuring alignment on design and the strategic thinking behind it.
- Design client websites (not inclusive of Front-end Development work).
- Assist with designing of presentations and marketing materials.
- Ability to deliver client-facing work in a timely manner.
- Remain current on industry trends and technology.
- Work in collaboration with the ACD to develop all internal and external graphic design needs.
- Manage all design related projects to ensure quality and ensure client success.
- 3-5 years of experience either at an agency, freelancing, or working client-direct.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to thrive in a team environment.
- Extensive experience and expertise in the Adobe Creative Suite (CS5).
- A robust portfolio showcasing stellar design work.
- Agency or client-direct experience preferred.
You’ll be surrounded by an energetic, go-big or go-home team that’s changing the culture of working in an agency. There’s no cutthroat stuff here … we like each other and we’re eager to get to the next level and are willing to put in the work. We are looking for someone who is on the cutting edge of design trends and wants to find an environment to succeed and help our clients grow. If you’re seeking a work-life balance but still want to be in the trenches of the advertising world, WRAL Digital Solutions wants to hear from you.
You must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to work at CBC. If there is a medical or religious reason preventing you from receiving an available COVID-19 vaccination, and you are selected as a candidate for consideration, we have an accommodations process in place to evaluate those requests.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
Capitol Broadcasting Company, Inc. is a diversified communications company which owns and/or operates WRAL-TV, WRAL Digital, WRAZ-TV, WRAZ Digital, WRAL-FM, WRAL-HD2, WCMC-FM, WCMC-HD1, WDNC-AM, WCMC-HD2, WCMC-HD3, WCLY-AM, WCMC-HD4, Microspace, CBC New Media Group and Wolfpack Sports Properties (a joint venture with Learfield) in Raleigh, NC; WILM-TV, WILT-LD and Sunrise Broadcasting in Wilmington, NC; The Durham Bulls Baseball Club, Bull City Hospitality, and the American Underground startup hub in Durham, NC; Holly Springs Salamanders in Holly Springs, NC; and real estate interests including the American Tobacco Historic District in Durham, NC, and Rocky Mount Mills in Rocky Mount, NC.